On Site Service and Maintenance
MICROPACK'S experience extends to supplying Fire and Gas Engineers and Technicians to the worlds largest oil and gas operators, who then provide 24 hour, on-site support on the safety critical Fire and Gas detection systems.
MICROPACK can also provide Fire and Gas Engineers, IRATA trained (Rope Access), who can then integrate with the local rope access team.
Our list of Countres where we currently have Technicians providing operational support include:
- United Kingdom
When on site, our Engineers/Technicians daily tasks are comprised of the following:
- Carrying out Daily Health Checks on the Full Fire and Gas Detection System.
- Carry out Rope Access Activities, Accessing Detectors to Perform Preventative Maintenance Routines, First Line Fault Finding and Repairs.
- Complete All Major Accident Critical Equipment (MACE) Preventative Maintenance Routines as Defined by the Scheduling Database (MAXIMO) each Month.
- Compile Availability Data of the Fire and Gas System to Ensure the System Availability Meets the Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Maintain an Onshore and Offshore Spares Holding.
- Maintain all Fire and Gas Test Equipment.
- Ensure Every Task Undertaken is Entered into the Job Card Database (MAXIMO), Recording Every Detail.
- Liaise with Onshore Technical Authorities and Offshore Management Regarding any Fire and Gas Issues.
As well as the comprehensive list of tasks detailed above, we can also carry out or create validation of maintenance strategies, routines and procedures, system power up and recovery procedures and Fire and Gas Detector device change out procedures.
Our Fire and Gas Engineers and Technicians are available for worldwide mobilisation with availability for installing and commissioning all types of Fire and Gas equipment.