Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below will govern your use of our website and all sub domains. You must accept these terms and conditions in full; if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
Licence To Use Website
When using our website you can view, download for caching purposes, and print pages, however, there are conditions:
- Material from this website must not be republished in any form or reproduced or stored on any other website. (Public or private retrieval system)
- Without our express permission (written) you must not copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit our website for commercial purpose.
- Material on our website must not be edited or modified in any way.
Limitations of Liability
All information on this website is given free-of-charge, we cannot be held liable in respect of the information given on this website.
We will make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct, however, we do not guarantee its entirety and accuracy.
We do not guarantee that our website will remain available or that all the material used is kept current.
We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We will not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, however, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
ID and Password Usage
If at any time we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You will accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
We may disable your user ID and password if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
Bulletin Board/Chat Room/Comments
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or harm the usability of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
Illegal Use of Website
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English, Scottish and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
Fire and Gas Detection Course Booking Terms and Conditions
- All course fees are quoted are in GB Pounds Sterling. Courses delivered in the United Kingdom will be charged VAT at the current rate irrespective of the country of origin of the course attendee.
- Accommodation at the training venue is not included in the Micropack training course fee.
- Only payment secures a place on the scheduled course.
- The course organisers cannot be held responsible for accidents involving delegates, or for damage to, or loss of their personal property howsoever caused. Delegates should therefore make their own insurance arrangements.
- Delegates may postpone the course until a later scheduled date, but all fees pre-paid will be retained by Micropack. Delays of greater than 6 months in attending a course which has been pre-paid may result in additional fees being required.
- A substitute participant prior to course commencement is allowed at any time.
- Once Micropack confirm receipt of a booking in writing by e-mail to the registrant, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged for complete cancellations made less than 30 calendar days prior to the course start date. A cancellation fee equal to the full course fee will be charged for complete cancellations made less than 14 calendar days prior to course commencement.
- Acceptance of booking conditions, cancellation and refund policies is a condition of registration.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Micropack to cancel a training course or postpone a course to a later scheduled date. Micropack reserves the right to cancel the course at any time by means of email notification to the registered participants.